Feb 17, 2015

10 Things I’ve Learned in 2014


It’s NYE and tonight we kiss 2014 a big goodbye and dive into 2015. This is equally really exciting and super scary for me. I can’t quite wrap my head around how quickly the time flies to be honest! It feels as if it was yesterday when I sat down and made my 2014 New Year’s Resolutions. This past year has literally slipped through my fingers but what a year has been regardless!  I feel like I’ve grown up, became more independent and a lot more confident at what I do and who am I as a person. I’ve gained a lot and lost a lot. But that’s life I guess. I wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you for the massive support for the past twelve months; you made my year incredible and made me truly happy and motivated to continue doing what I do! I am really looking forward to see what 2015 has in stock for all of us but before that I wanted to share the top 10 things 2014 has taught me. It was definitely the year of life lessons, so let’s reflect and see what I’ve learned…

Fall in love with yourself first.
Let go of the people who bring you down. Life is too short.
It’s okay not to be okay.
But it won’t always be this way. Things will fall back into place sooner then you think.
Embrace change – something wonderful may come out of it.
Be opinioned and always stand up for yourself. People will respect that.
Treat others as you want to be treated.
Always be kind and spread positivity.
Pick your battles wisely. Sometimes it’s just not worth it.
Hard work pays off. Always.

Thank you for joining me for the very last post of 2014 and now go and get yourselves ready for an amazing NYE and may the new year be truly wonderful for all of you!

Happy New Year guys!

Andrea
xx
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment